Monday, May 21, 2007

Ronaldo On Hair Style, Diet And Inter


On Inter president Morratti’s dismay regarding his transfer to AC Milan, Ronaldo said: "Life is made up of choices. Inter chose to sell me and they can’t complain about me having joined AC Milan."

Ronaldo then carried on discussing his favourite club, his looks, diet and also released a comment on the calciopoli scandal from last year.

"Flamengo are my favourite team because they wear black and red striped jerseys," he said.

"Milan president Berlusconi advised me to grow my hair. He’s a TV magnate and he knows a lot about aesthetics. Maybe in the future I’d change my haircut."

On his diet, he said: "When I came here I promised to reduce my daily pasta consumption.

"Once when I was having dinner at Berlusconi’s house, Galliani persuaded me to say no to a third pasta dish."

Finally, on the Calciopoli, he believes that Inter have been hard done by in the past: "I think Calciopoli was useful to rub the dirt from football.

"The absence of Juventus this year has been felt, however it was pretty obvious that years ago Inter were mistreated."

No comments: